Tuesday, August 17, 2010

When meister (master) in editing

Hye


Assalamualikum...

In early in the morning, today when im chatting with my fren.. im askin for his help.. to edit one of my pic... the result is totally superb.. (to me).. Im totally envy with his skill and he just be modest to me which quite annoying... LOL... haahhahaha... but it show that with ordinary pic can transform be extraordinary pic which totally superb... Because of that im calling him meister means master in German...

Moral of this, i have to sharpen my skill and always practice using adobe photoshop CS and Lightroom regularly... Plus my skill using DSLR camera... enough talk..

Now.. this is originally edit by me... which is noob...

Moment until now..

Result after edit by master ayenxz... Here a link to his flickr..

tugu 1

tugu 2

So how... u judged... when noob see meister ...(^o^)


"Thankz for ur LOVE" (#^.^#)


Askum....

No comments:

Post a Comment