Saturday, August 28, 2010

Farewell My Babies

Hye..

Assalamualikum....

Huh... (-__________-")

I just got back form Midvalley today.... For COD purposed... I just let go my kitty's baby to very nice gentlemen... one from Bandar Tasik Permaisuri and other from Rawang... Both of them really nice and compromise reallly well.. the one i most respect is from the Rawang guy.. i just know his name as "Su" (ist?? if he read this n i got it wrong dont get mad with me yah...) (^.^)v
he came all the way from rawang and met me at midvalley and went back after the deal... wow..

and for me... i just like really busy business man... coz i do the cod in same place but in difference time... i break my fast at 7.24pm.. but in that time all food services full house with other people.. i only can started ate at 9.05pm.. hahaha..

Funny part is when they called me.. i have to go out each time... so it's like more 10 times i went in and out... LOL... I can saw my gurl start looking me with her sweet weird eyes ... so cute...

The truth is i dont want to let go my lil precious babies... but if i keep it it just settle down in my black drybox and feels like they be abandon by me... (stereo type speaking..) LOL... and other cause is some of money i got from sold this lenses will be used for my thesis... heartbreak.. but its true..

My both lenses are Sony 18-70mm F3.5-5.6 DT and Sony 55-200mm F4-5.6 DT.. they served me with honor and never fails me in the past... from buyer character i see... they will be in good hand and served them well from now on...

So here i want to tribute some pic i taken with this 2 lenses when im really new in DSLR... newbie with entry level camera...

Sony 18-70mm F3.5-5.6 DT
jonker gallery
guess who...
DSC07541

Sony 55-200mm F4-5.6 DT
Colourful..
Hurrr...

So... i hope they will produce pic like this in the future... with their's new owner... farewell my babies.. (T_____T)


so.. for now


"Thankz for ur LOVE" (#^.^#)


Askum....

No comments:

Post a Comment