Sunday, August 1, 2010

HDR multi exposures pictures

After got back from kl.. im starit sit down infront of my lappy and start to transfer pic from my lovely cam... today assignment to explore HDR pic using multi exposures picture i took 2 days ago...

when im start to combine pic using HDR Photo Dynamic software... pic start look blur.. WTF..?
then im remember..

with my newbie technique and took picture by hand held cause my pic definitely UGGllYYY..

lots of vibration in the pic... frust... then i start to combined carefully and i sitting my ass on this chair for 3 strait hours... i cant feel my leg... and do tone mapping with 11 secret recipes... (#^.^#)

here the result... and please... insult with bit respect... huhuhu





"Thankz for ur LOVE" (#^.^#)

Askum~~

No comments:

Post a Comment