Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hauling... Again..? part II

Hye

assalamualaikum...

As i predict... just this moring i received the package from pos laju....

so u wanna know what is it...?

Here the package on "fresh mode"... (#^.^#)


Tadaaa!!!!! Inside the wrapping paper... now my Sony DSLR-A700 is complete... \(^O^)/


The thing is... after attach the VG my cam became completely heavy (around 1.2-1.5 kg estimation without attach the cobra)... maybe coz im not use the weight like my previous A-300 + VG.... huhuhu..

well thats it... my dreams from starting year 2010 completely fullish... As a A700 user... OMEDETOOOOO....!!!! to me... wahahhahaha... (#^.^#)

p/s: My test is cancel.. which it completely sucks... and my prof. accept my proposal... hurayy.. and i have a long night to go.. to settle something with my gurl and see how its goes... (-___-")

So this are for now..

"Thankz for ur LOVE" (#^.^#)


Askum....

No comments:

Post a Comment