Monday, August 2, 2010

Spoke through My HEART~~~`

Askum...

Feel like s*** this morning... (-__-)

too tired... fall asleep at 4am... plus my fren hijack my bed... slept on the floor... hahahaha.. funny... felt like homeless at my home.. isn't it the funniest thing.. can't blame him... look so tired... surfing using my lappy then i just went outside for couple minutes... i heard snoring already... wahahhaha

7.10am... my sweetheart start the morning radio live FM to woke me up... i totally piss her off since i told her so to wake me up this morning... and i dont woke up... she stay 10 minutes on the fon and started give *kuliah subuh*...

spend my day at faculty...

MAIN MISSION: find the lecturer...
CLASS: consider dismiss..
OBJECTIVE: give the official letter...
RESULT: found the lecturers.. but no one want the letter~~~

...........m(_ _)m~~~~

what a looser i am... huhuhuhu

my eyes really sleepy during High Voltage class... feel wanna step out and rush home ASAP.. class ended at 1.00pm... time to go back to my lair....

Haaaaa... really refreshing when woke up... 8.00pm.. time to surfing and fooling around.. until 1-2.00am.. and i think it's common time sleep for A-class student like me... hohoho...

Now, time for edit another sets of pic and do the HDR... i think... wait for result... hope better then before...


"Thankz for ur LOVE" (#^.^#)

No comments:

Post a Comment