Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lost..? Not a problem anymore..

Hye

Assalamualikum...

Huh.. last Saturday i met with my friends to TT (teh tarik) at Putrajaya. So at start... when my fren purpose to me to meet up at putrajaya i totally disagree.. to lazy to go there.. reason im telling him.. but the real reason i dont want to go overthere coz i dont know anything around there man.. mean the road, location and etc. blank, zero, ka-puut.... m( ")m.. ahhahaha

so he assist me via google maps.. so i not lost.. im as noobie, study the map.. after break the fast.. start the engine and go.... with the map 100% in my head.. total confident 100%.

After 30 minutes driving... the number begin reduce rapidly plus raining.. hard to see the signboard.. im starting reducing my pahala via vulgar language coming out from my mouth one by one... wakakaka..

After main "pusing-pusing" at precinct 9 finally i found petronas station beside traffic light... so im calling my fren and askin him to pick me up cos im totally lost there and i dont know to go anywhere.. and he said.. ok, im coming to get u.. 5 minutes... when met up.. lets go bro.. im started my engine and began following him from behind.. i gave signal to the right like him.. stop at traffic light just a few meters from the station.. then turn right... again turn right... he already gave the signal to parking.... WTF...??? wahahahaha

So im starting telling my self.... u must have a GPS... a really cheap one... (when come any acc. non related to DSLR.. im really a cheapskate and stingy.. hahahaha) so i start sufring MUDAH..
find a hand phone have free garmin gps... not find anything... so im askin my fren around about the cheapest but worth it to have... what model? so after searching around nokia brand.. and finalize the price.. i got... (#^.^#)



Hahahhaaha.. (^.^)v

Cheap though.. 2nd hand.. condition so-so...with some extra function related to camera... with xenon flash.. something.. i dont know.. last time i bought a mobile phone was 2 years ago... so..but it recommended by a fren.. so i trust it.. and most important part... Garmin GPS...

So tonite.. off to install the garmin FREE OF CHARGE... from a fren...

owh.. before i forgot...



my moster is on tha way... and i hope it reach me tomorrow...

so.. for now


"Thankz for ur LOVE" (#^.^#)


Askum....

1 comment: