Sunday, August 8, 2010

WELCOME Sony Alpha A700

Askum...

Hye to all... its so sad today... i already leave my CCD sensor A300 today.. its my first DSLR and im gonna miss her.... (T---T)

But im getting new gurl and gonna be my new BFF... (#^.^#).
and u gonna guess...


Taddaaaaa...!!!! its the ultimate APS-C Camera on Sony...



Developed and manufactured exclusively by Sony, the α A700's Exmor CMOS Sensor maximizes the performance potential of the α lens lineup with 12.2-megapixel resolution that's rich in highlight and shadow detail. Additionally, a 3-layer low-pass filter preserves high-resolution detail while suppressing moiré effects and color artifacts.




Thanks to the blazingly fast BIONZ engine, high-speed shutter, high-power coreless motor, and optimized processing sequence control, you can capture full-resolution 12.2-megapixel images at speeds up to 5 fps.



A center dual cross 11-point Auto Focus sensor system significantly boosts Auto Focusing accuracy and speed to ensure fewer missed shots. The 11-point layout allows great freedom in how subjects are framed, and the system's quick response heightens accuracy when shooting moving subjects.


Hahahahhaa... this is my new gurl... its amazing or what..????

Even its amazing for me... and its a 2nd hand but i really get it from nice bargain though... thats why i cant refuse to have it rite now... i dont event plan to get it for now... but just my luck and i have fast bargain with previous owner.. before me there like 3 other people to get it from him... but im fast... so...

WELCOME SONY ALPHA A700..... \(^O^)/

i will post my actual item ASAP...

Im really enjoyed today... my fren ..hmmm what we called here "open table" meaning treating someone with some local/english word.... Hahahha and i got new camera...

Thats all my blabbing for today... gotta some sleep now... i have 8.30am class in the morning... really DONT WANNA GO... coz im wanna stick with my new cam.. coz i dont know how to use it..!!!!!

for now...

"Thankz for ur LOVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment