Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hauling... Again..? Ver. 3

Hye..

Assalamualikum...

damn... i just hauling another item.... (-___-'')... dont blame me blame the seller... hua hua hua

he sell and he stay near to me make me COD the item last night at 10.30pm.... i go after tarawikh prayer... and just for ur info... its just simple thing... (#^.^#)

So... here the pieces make my A700 look fantastic plus help me to compo the pic by magnifying 1.15x than regular eyepieces.


Taddaa~~~~

Better yet, when installed on the A100/200/230 DSLRS the magnification is increased from .83x to.95x which rivals the A700's stock viewfinder magnification, nice!

The best news I think is when it is installed on the A700, where the magnification is increased from an already respectable .90x to 1.035x! The overall view isn't as large as the A900's stock view, but it gets closer.


How is it..? Isn't look so cool on my A700..? Hahhaha (now im babbling... sory guys)


p/s: my reconcile planning works~~~!!! yay...

Thats all for this morning... now im off to sahur... later~~

"Thankz for ur LOVE" (#^.^#)


Askum....

info got from Alphaworld

No comments:

Post a Comment