My Fav Link
- Better "Dark Frame" Subtraction
- 35 Fantastic HDR Pictures
- 100+ Beautiful Examples of Bokeh Photography
- 10 Ways to Shoot Stunning Portraits With Only One Light
- How to create HDR images with Photoshop's Merge to HDR
- 70-200 f2.8 comparison site
- Alpharumors (Sony latest rumors about camera)
- Alphanatics (Sony/Minolta Fans Site)
- Home of Minolta/Alpha dSLR photographer
Monday, March 30, 2009
This Pic of my friend taken by using cyber-shot DSC-T100...
Subjective isn't..? (*^ - ^*)
Looks like thinking way ahead.. well this is my taste taking pic...
I love candid picture.... but i do not have proper tools to do it...
So i already set my next item list to buy.. (^ - ^)v
I really love this DSLR...
It's Sony Alpha-300 (￣∀￣)
Really good for starter like me..
But i still not hv enough money to buy it...
Required around RM 2500++ m(_ _)m
Plus 2 kits lens and flash gun
Huhuhuhuhu... .... (ノ△Ｔ)
This shot from back..
So i hope if anyone read this post...pray for me...
So "My DREAM can COME TRUE" (≧ε≦)
i'll do my best to saving my money and buy this DSLR end of May at least..
Thats all 4 2 day
"Thankz for ur LOVE" (#^.^#)