Monday, March 30, 2009

My Beautiful Monday LiFe at CaMpUs...

Huh... what a bright day....

Feel so warm.... *sigh* (b^°)

Well got to go to class..

almost 10.30 am..

"Huh..huh...huh.." *running* (^^)





Then,

*huh..*

*look left...* °)



*look right...*

*silent* °)
...

What's happening here.....?!

"Why so silent.!"


Then my worst nightmare....



Voice from back...

"Everyone please have a seat... today we have pop quiz" (;)

*Nooooooooooooo...........................................!*


*Ting..!*

*faint....* m(_ _)m

hehehe...


"Wow..they doing very well..."

Huh... i hope i can ace my quiz for today... ”(><)

*that's not gonna happen*

Well for 2.30 pm until 5.00 pm class... i have Power System Lab


I have my classmate posing like they all busy doing the experiment...

*Tricks working* (^ - ^)v



"What a liar..."

The experiment way too easy...

Hahahhaha... (*^o^*)/~


Thats my monday story..

Quite boring...♪♪♪

As usual... (^^)

Anyway

"Thankz for ur LOVE" (#^.^#)

No comments:

Post a Comment