Monday, August 16, 2010

Time for Carl Zeiss...

Hye..

Assalamualikum...

Huh.. finally i can put my hand on Carl Zeiss lens... just have to wait 4 days until it coming here.. to my sister's house.... then i hope i can review it from my own version.... funny though.. i aiming SAL 16-105 and yet i got CZ 16-80.... it gonna cost me fortune for this lens... but i got cheaper.. from my photog best friend... the reason he sell to me is "taking a rest"... lol...


Well im not complaining or anyting... but i lost another brilliant photog fren in process... (-___-")

Bad news is, it quite wear off... the sign of wear too obvious he said.. and the rubber tight need to tape back using double tape... i dont know how to do it.. so im askin him to do for me. before he posting it.. hahaha.. its ok though coz he claiming, other than that the lens should be totally perfect no troubleshoot etc.... i hope so.. (cross finger)

So.. for u doesn't know how its look like... here sample pic i take from net...


and im still waiting to see and hold it for myself....(#^.^#)

so my next post i think about this lens... i hope....

"Thankz for ur LOVE" (#^.^#)


Askum....

No comments:

Post a Comment