Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Long Time No~~~ What..?

Hye...

Assalamualaikum..

Wah... its like almost 2 month im through my life without posting anything... _|¯|O"

Can't believe it... huh..tiring my body... (almost ate me alive.. thesis.. 5 final paper.. WTF~~!)

hope i can completely burn the bridge down.....

Today... my last paper... heck, im also can shout "Merdeka...~! Merdeka...~!" out loud and looks like complete idiot.. still.. the percent im flunking this paper quite high... HUH... (T___T)


so no point I'm doing it... *ding~~~* (-___-)"


Despite that scenario maybe happen to me soon enough... im having quite happy decent life this month... hmm... maybe not too decent.. lots of party, lost a lot... some thing like that... LOL

So... enough typing... long story short...

Place: kellie's castle
Date: 15/10/2010
Time: Hmm.. quite sweat me lil bit... u guess...

Some of the photos taken from there....







So u all can check my flickr site for views more noobies edited pic...

so.. for now


"Thankz for ur LOVE" (#^.^#)


Askum....

No comments:

Post a Comment