Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Name Is....JOHNNY


Hye~~

Today i want to share...

About my pet.. (not really...)

it's name is JOHNNY (i think...)



He's too furious when im taking his picture..

Almost 50 shot are taken..(although i'm not satisfy with the quality yet..)

****He really pissed me off...***** *naughty* *naughty*


But I LOVE him very much...



PS:

Im not done yet... but i have 2 go..T^T

Next time i'll do proper posting....

2morrow, big event...

....ROAD TRIP TO POWER PLANT....

*COOL*

I will posting that story...hehehehe


"Ganba~tareez"..!!!!

"Thankz for ur LOVE"

3 comments:

  1. kamon bro..dlm 50 shot mesti ada pic yg lg best..jgn save..meh la share ngn aku..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dah sume cam gampang beb... nak wat cam ner...

    wakakakakakka

    ReplyDelete